Monday, June 21, 2010

Couples, Love, Chloe and Smoking - For no particular reason.


I have this web visual diary where I collect images that appeal to me and 'try' to file them away with reference to the site I found them, I'm getting better at this (I know it's for my own good). So I was looking through my collection and noticed all these images of cute couples from Style Scout. Style Scout loves taking pictures in places like Brick Lane, Shoreditch, Hackney and I think these images shout East London, which is a good thing.




Studio Canoe - If you don't know about Studio Canoe you are totally missing out. He is this amazingly talented young Brit who draws, writes, makes short films, takes pictures and has an audio blog, the first I've seen (or heard). Studio Canoe inspired me to create this blog because I was so overwhelmed at how much he had achieved I thought I need to be less half-hearted about what I do and just immerse myself in everything that I love. So I did. But I still have a long way to go. The following is a story by Studio Canoe about love. It speaks for itself... enjoy.







Mr Nice - Rhys Ifans stars as Mr Nice, with Chloe Sevigny! Rhys plays a charismatic Welsh drug smuggler and it looks amazing. It'll be out soon I guess, I gave up looking for a release date but I'm sure we'll all know when the time approaches.

Smoking - I know smoking isn't cool, but why do some people look so cool when they're smoking. Yeah, they are killing themselves slowly but something about it. No, I'm not having smokers envy. I am the most awesome non-smoker I know.

Image: Facehunter

More to come... But first dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment